Saturday, January 31, 2009

Interesting....

Tonight I'm going to V's house because she and her roommate are throwing a "passion party" if you know what I mean. I've been to one in the past and I was pretty flabbergasted at how women act at these things. I mean, am I just a prude? Don't answer that. I just don't think cheering at tassels and rubber thingies is necessary. Also, I don't really want to know what my friends' taste in toys are. Anyway, this should be interesting. I'm not really feeling all that well so I may not stay very long. Freaking allergies are out of control. My nose is red and raw. It looks like I got beat with the ugly stick.

I compared allergies from Austin to Pittsburgh for curiosity sake (I'll be there next week) and basically PA has almost zero allergens. How fantastic is that? Also, allergies are worse in San Antonio and further down South Texas than Austin. Who knew?? I'm never going South again!

Don't be dirty, people.

Oh, I'll definitely be mobile blogging some pics from tonight's event for my very, very few readers.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I can't wait to see those pictures :o) Have fun!

Dana said...

I forgot to mention that the reason Pittsburgh doesn't have any allergens in the air is because they are all frozen :-)