Saturday, January 10, 2009

How long has it been for you??

Since you've thrown up? If you remember there was a Seinfeld episode about this.

Well, I broke my 2 yr mark and did it last night. I'm not happy about this. At ALL!!!

It's funny how you're having a good time, drinking a few things here and there, enjoying conversation and then BAM! You're drunk. You realize that your words are slightly slurred and you make extra effort to talk coherently. Walking is a challenge. You don't care about your makeup anymore because even if you try to fix it you are more than likely to make it worse. Hair is not an issue anymore. Humidity? Pfft. Thing of the past. I experienced the spinning room last night. I also had to sleep with one foot touching the floor so It wouldn't be so horrible.

How the hell did I do this in my younger years??

Question?? Why does your entire body hurt the day after? Seriously. I feel like I ran a freaking marathon. My legs hurt. :(

5 comments:

Dana said...

wow!! I'm amazed that you were that drunk! You seemed pretty normal at Bender. I guess to much free rum can be a bad thing! :o)

Dana said...

I forgot to mention that my thighs were killing me after my food poisioning last week.... I guess from squatting next to the toilet. Yuck. I hope you feel better today.

Autumn said...

AH....so you guys went out after Copa. We did too and I didn't feel so good afterwards, but luckily no throwing up;-P

Dawnita said...

Awwww I'm sorry you felt so bad. I threw up the next day so we can be puke buddies!

Collins said...

I went to bed at 7 last night. I feel good now! :)