Friday, January 02, 2009

New Years Resolutions

1. Lose weight! I always say this but it's really hard! I'm an emotional eater. I eat when i'm stressed, happy, sad..whatever. I suck at life.

2. Spend more time with the kids! I know it's not possible because I work ALL the time but what I mean by this is to spend more "quality time" with them. I need to be more involved or whatever that means.

3. Be more productive! That would mean at home, at work, with friends. I've seemed to slack in a few of those categories and I need to be better.

4. Get out more. I'm a home body. I've been awful about it lately. I've pretty much shunned almost all of my friends to opt for reading at home in old pj's.

5. Use my gym membership. Do you know how many times I went to the gym last year? I pay over 60.00 a month in fees to 24 hr fitness and I went a whopping 4-5 times in the ENTIRE year! Another reason why I suck at life.

6. Read more.

7. Get my credit cards paid off. HA!!

8. Save money instead of spend money.

9. Cook 90% of my meals.

10. Bring my lunch to work.

11. Buy a bike and actually ride it.

12. Update my blog more often.

12. Go to more shows/concerts.

13. Get allergy shots.

There's a ton more but i'm kind of tired of this post already.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I think I am going to eat less Taco Bueno in 2009