Saturday, November 15, 2008

BRRRR!!!

It's 42 degrees and I love it! I love being able to turn on the heater and wear sweatpants. Maybe I just like sweatpants. I think I love the weather because it reminds me of the Holiday Season coming up. We've been in our house now for over 2 years and we've never used our fireplace. For shame. I shall put that on my "to do" list.

I went to Ikea on Veterans Day and got a kitchen table for 60 bucks! It was a special deal and only had a limited supply. I love deals! Our old one was, old. It's had it's time and now it's time to go to Goodwill. The kitchen table from Ikea is pretty basic but i'm not going to invest any real money into new furniture until Maddox gets older. I'd really love to get rid of my couches but there's no point really. So for now, my couches will remain a napkin for dirty hands.

Orly went out of town on Friday and will be coming back tomorrow afternoon. He ended up going down to the Valley while being sick. I'm pretty glad he's down there. The last thing I need is sickness in this house. I kind of miss him. Kind of. ;)

No comments: