Friday, September 05, 2008

Fredricks


Dawn's Bridal Shower is tomorrow and i'm very excited about it. I've actually never been to a bridal shower with a lingerie theme. It also happens to be at Taverna which again, I have yet to go to. I can already taste the mimosas. :)

Where I work, I'm next door to a Fredricks of Hollywood. I don't know about you but I was brought up to think that VS was "classy" and Fredricks was "trashy". For Dawn's bridal shower, I chose "trashy" over "classy" cause I know how Dawn rolls. I felt so dirty carrying around that red Fredricks bag coming in to work. I moved the contents to an AT&T bag.

To be honest with you I don't really think it's trashy cause I could have gone the "hot nurse" route but I didn't. I have never been that person that gives out those types of gifts. I wouldn't put it past Dawn though. She is afterall the one who has "adult themed" pinatas for birthday parties. Not that anyone is complaining!



**UPDATE** This is what I got her.

1 comment:

Dawnita said...

i thought your choice of lingerie was too tame. i expected a double sided black dildo panty.