Thursday, September 04, 2008

A cute Ryan and Madd moment.



This has been happening a lot lately. I'll catch Maddox and Ryan hugging each other. Ryan has been carrying Maddox around the house now that Madd is a bit older. Ryan holds him so tight it looks like he's cutting off circulation to Maddox's mid section. Maddox knows better to hold on for dear life. I've caught fear in his eyes a few times when Ryan holds him.

Maddox will be turning one on Sept. 18th! He's been such a joy. He's really a fantastic little kid and i'm not just saying that cause he's my baby. Well, I may be a bit biased. ;) Maddox took his first steps on Sunday. He took about 3 steps before he fell. Since then he's been practicing every chance he gets. I'm a little sad though cause now that he's mobile he's becoming a little more independent. Tear. He'll be walking confidently enough by his birthday. He says, "mama", "dadda", "papa" which I think is Ryan, "baba" for bottle, and my Aunt swears up and down that he says "bath" although no one but HER has actually heard him say that. I think she lies. He also knows that dogs say "woof woof". We'll ask him how the doggies go. He grunts, umpf-umpf.

I love those kiddos!!


No comments: