Thursday, September 04, 2008

FIRST!!

My first post since making the switch from myspace to "real" blogging. I used to blog. Back in the day before kids. I was snarky and sarcastic. I'm now tired and bored. I need to get out more. How I miss www.bastardly.com.

I'm pretty excited about the impending move to the new 2222 & Mo Pac store. I'm excited about being in a new position and getting more responsibility. I'll definitely miss a few people back at barton creek...but not really THAT many. I'll miss the convenience of Barton Creek Mall. If I want a red bull..I can go get one at any time. If I need a last minute gift for someone I know where to find it. I always know who has the best deals...where the clearance items are in every store AND I could find any store in the mall with my eyes closed. I dare you to try me. Nordstroms owns a piece of my heart and wallet. Maybe i'll save money by going to the new store?? Perhaps. I doubt it though. I'll always find a way to spend that last penny in my pocket.

No comments: