Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I've risen from the dead, bitches!

That's right. After almost 2 yrs of not blogging (I blame my job and kids), i've decided it's time to get my thoughts out in a more conducive manner. Otherwise known as blogging. Now i'm not going to make any crazy commitment about posting every day or every other day- just a commitment to not let it go another 2 yrs. Fair enough?

Today a friend of mine on fb started posting old pics and it brought up how I feel about my life right NOW. Right now, i'm feeling a bit out of place. I just transferred to a new store with new people and new managers. Change is always for the best but the older I get, the harder change gets.
I've been extremely introspective lately. Like, disgustingly self aware of my strengths and weaknesses. What i'm seeing is a loss of friends that I use to have. I see myself avoiding social interactions and shying away from friends. So what am I doing to change this? I'm not quite sure just yet. I don't think i'm happy with myself in general right now. I think that once i'm happy with myself, internally and externally- the rest will come more easily. I do know that I need to eat better, go to the gym, spend more time outdoors, BLOG, and just be creative. Is this a mid-life crisis? Good God. I hope not.
I hope this is the first step to getting myself back to my old self. I kinda miss her.

1 comment:

orlinrod said...

I miss her too:(