Wednesday, May 04, 2011

tylenol PM

This is some good shit. All I know is that it puts your ass to bed AND it gives you crazy dreams. Is this what 30 something's have now? Prescription and non-prescription drugs? What a sad reality.

In other news, i've considered writing or tweeting "Ridiculous things people say in a cell phone store". Ready? I'll give you a little sample.

1. I've been with AT&T longer than you've been alive.
2. I spend THOUSANDS of dollars a month with you guys. ($39.00 rate plan, okRRRR)
3. What do you mean the phone isn't free. I've been with you guys 2345234524524 years.
4. I just want a phone that WORKS. I don't need all the bells and whistles!
5. Data plan for an iphone? Why would you need that?!!!
6. What's iTunes? (5 and 6 are usually said by the same person)
7. What do you mean I need to update the software on my phone?!!!! Just fix it!!
8. I'm not technologically savvy.
9. What do you need my ID for? Who would try and steal service?
10. Give me the 4G phone.

Then I realized that i'd better not.

No comments: