Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Read-o-holic??

What is up with me lately?? I don't find TV interesting at all. I don't find anything on the internet interesting either. All i want to do is READ! Occasionally I go through these bouts of binge-reading and then something with more precedence takes over my life (kids or work) and reading gets put back on the shelf (no pun intended). I can't stop. I find it hard to put a book down. I'm sometimes up till 2 a.m. reading. If I start a book I have to keep reading it till it's over. It's getting pretty ridiculous. Orly is now saying, "you and that damned book". He's no fun.

I finished the Sookie Stackhouse books and am anxiously awaiting the new book (march, i think) to come out. I hate Bill. I love Bill. I love Eric. I hate Quinn. I need something new. I need another distraction. A new series. A new book.

Possible next reads are...

Atonement (loved the movie, the book must be better)
The Vampire Diaries
The Host

Anything else I should consider??

No comments: