Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas!

I haven't started shopping yet. Luckily, I was able to purchase Orly's online and pick it up in store but the kids' gifts aren't that easy. There's nothing worse than having to shop at Toys R Us. Trust me on that one. Parents aren't that friendly and neither are the staff. They hate all parents and they hate kids even more. Pretty ironic if you ask me. Not only that but there are never any "deals" when it comes to toys. Why?? They know the parents will buy them anyways regardless if it's on sale or not. Bastards.

Ryan wants wii / Nintendo DS / PS 2 games. Yeah, all 3. Because 2 at home game systems and one portable gaming system isn't enough. In addition to that, he wants star wars crap, Ben 10 crap, spider man & Iron man junk too. That's just want he WANTS. That's not including the stuff he says he wants when he sees something at the store or in the paper. Toys R Us also MAILS him stuff too. Isn't that thoughtful of them?! Jerks. Aren't they closing down stores? Maddox is too young to have a Santa list. I'm sure Maddox will enlist Ryan into writing down his Santa list next year.

I wonder... is it too young to announce that Santa isn't real??

1 comment:

Dana said...

Sadly I have been at a Toys R Us in December... it was hell. If I have to buy toys for the nephews, I go to Target. At least Target isn't full of screaming kids.