Monday, October 27, 2008

There will be no going back from this....

Orly and I are going to the Rio Grande Valley super early Saturday morning. I know, exciting times in the RGV. NOT. So to entertain the kiddos I decided to get a portable dvd player. Ryan already has one but he needs a new battery on it. I priced them online and they run about 40 dollars. With shipping and handling you're looking at about 60 bucks. Pfft. F That. So I start researching a little bit more and venture off into Ebay land. I was once addicted to that website back when I was planning my wedding. Sure enough, I find what i'm looking for...





DUAL PORTABLE DVD PLAYER!!





They are pretty badass because they come with a car kit so I can hang them on the back of the headrests. YAY! I love technology. They have their own car chargers (my jeep has 2 outlets in it..even BETTER!) and cases. They also include 2 headsets. So no more annoying "turn that down Ryan!" every 5 seconds for 5 hours. I just hope Maddox sleeps for 5 hours. He likes to get out of his carseat after 30 min of being in the car. I now see why people buy minivans. Not that I would ever BUY one.





Anyway, I won my bid and I "won" this...Hell..I may even sit in the back now. :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Make Orly drive so you can sit in the back and watch movies